Sunday 19 February 2017

Filming #2

Due to some continuity issues and the quality of picture in my first set of filming I will be re-filming some scenes to improve the overall quality. Issues I had before were clutter in the background and problems with lighting at the beginning of my production, this is because of the lack of light at the beginning but to improve this i have changed the narrative at the beginning from the protagonist waking up in the morning to waking up later so there is more light and so I wouldn't have to film my protagonist waking up and getting ready for the day etc. As I will be filming scenes again I will have to make sure my actor is wearing the same clothes and hairstyle. I will also need to be careful for continuity issues due to having scenes filmed of different days.

No comments:

Post a Comment