Tuesday 4 October 2016

Similar Short Film Productions and Scenes

While I was researching similar short films I found it difficult to find films with a similar narrative however there were films with scenes similar to what I was going to create which inspired me.




I was very much inspired by the way in which the computer screen was recorded and the editing used to overlay the screen over the protagonists face which created a lot of tension as it gave the sense of someone always looking at you.




This short film has a similar concept to mine although the narrative is nothing alike but I felt it was go research to see how others went about Deja vu and re-living similar events. As this concept can get very confusing it is important to keep the audience informed of whats going on which i felt this film didn't do so in my production i will try too make sure that the narrative is clear.




I wanted to research how big production films also went about this concept and how to make the audience realize while the protagonist is still unsure(Dramatic Irony). Making events repeat was the convention of this production however I feel I will want to create more of a flashback effect.

2 comments:

  1. This analysis is useful, also look into the codes and conventions of short films.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still need to look into the codes and conventions of short films.

    ReplyDelete